Note! Office will be closed Thurs-Sun for the Thanksgiving Holiday. Voice mails, emails, and text messages will be returned Monday. NOTE: Scheduled classes for Saturday will still occur as scheduled. Text messages related to Saturday classes will be returned.
Employers: Please use the registration form below to request training classes for your employees. Due to the large volume of students we manage we can no longer take registration requests over the phone as we must have a written request on file. If you prefer to fill in this form by hand and to fax it to us please request a registration form from our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 673-2919.
1. Submit the form below which goes directly to our office.
2. If request is received prior to 5pm PST (M-F) the employee will be sent an email with login instructions the same day.
3. If request is received after 5pm PST (M-F) or over the weekend the employee will be sent an email with login instructions the next business day.
4. If the request is urgent please text us at (206) 673-2919 and the on-call Instructor can process your registration request ASAP.
We sincerely ask you to double-check or test the accuracy of the employee's email address before sending it to us.
Billing Policy: We will bill (Due Net 30) organizations with more than 25+ employees. Please contact email@example.com to request a billing account. Organizations with less than 25 employees will need to pay upfront by credit card for employee training. Registration requests for established billing accounts will be billed in full upon registration, NOT completion. The exception to this policy is for Dementia & Mental Health Specialty Training. These courses will be billed upon the student's physical attendance in the class. Organizations that do not pay their invoices within 60 days are subject to suspension.
Refund and/or Credit Policy:
1. If a student has NOT yet begun an online course in DigitalChalk and/or has NOT attended any live sessions in the Virtual Classroom within 30 days of registration there will be no charge for their training and a full refund/credit may be issued.
2. DigitalChalk Courses: if a student has begun the online course or it is greater than 30 days past registration, the following refund/credit will apply.
If a student completes:
Less than 10% = 90% of tuition is refundable
11 to 25% = 75% of tuition is refundable
26 to 50% = 50% of tuition is refundable
More than 51% = No refund is offered
3. Virtual Classroom (ElectaLive) Courses: Core Basic Training Only
1. There will be NO refunds for any virtual classroom modules attended partially (ex. student left the virtual classroom early) or in full.
2. Any Core Basic modules (including Skills Lab) that were NOT attended but were billed and/or paid for and are cancelled within 120 days of the registration date will be eligible for a full refund less a cancellation fee of 10% of fees billed or paid.
Refund requests made greater than 120 days past registration date:
1. No refunds will be given 120 days past the registration date for both DigitalChalk and Virtual Classroom (ElectaLive) classes.
1. Courses are not transferable.
2. Upon request, we will disclose any fees paid to us for a student's training, even when those fees were paid by an employer. This is required in order to maintain the transparency required by the WorkForce Board of Washington and to retain our standing as a licensed private vocational school.
3. Students should confirm their employer's policy as it relates to tuition payments, payroll deductions for training, or reimbursement programs. Cornerstone has no access to or knowledge of individual policies or agreements between employers and students.
4. We cannot bill individual Core Basic modules as our small staff would not be able to manage that volume of receivables. If you wish to purchase Core Basic one module at a time (14 modules/$15 per plus Skills Lab/$195) you will need to self-register, see instructions under the Self-Registration tab above.
No Show Policy: When students fail to show up, or cancel with short notice for live classes, it denies a seat to students waiting on standby. Short notice is considered with less than 24 hours notice. Therefore the following no show/short notice cancellation fees are in force:
1. Skills Labs - $40/day
2. Specialty Training (Dementia or Mental Health) - $40/per class
a) For employer paid billing accounts - these fees will be billed to the employer only. Students should be aware that some employers will initiate payroll deductions for no-show or short cancellation fees. You should check with your employer about their specific policy.
b) For self-pay students - these fees will be billed to that student. All fees must be paid before the student will be allowed to reschedule the missed class.
Please make sure you understand this refund policy. We do not make exceptions. Please call our office at 206-673-2919 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Core Basic Resources for Employers:
1. Course Map: Employers may use this document to help plan and track your employee's Core Basic Virtual Classroom modules, etc.
3. PDF Guide on How to Register for modules in Electa: This is a helpful flyer with screenshots of how employees can select and schedule their ElecaLive modules for Core Basic Training.
Cornerstone Healthcare Training
PO Box 519
Friday Harbor WA 98250 US
(206) 673-2919 Tel/Fax
Our main office is located in sunny Friday Harbor right up the street from the ferry landing.
We offer Skills Labs for Home Care Aide students (the only part of our 75 hour program that is NOT online) in the following cities: Lynnwood, Bellingham, Kennewick, Spokane and Lacey. We offer Dementia & Mental Health Specialty Training in Lynnwood, Wenatchee and Yakima.
Cornerstone exclusively trains the staff for many of the largest senior housing providers (ALF's) in Washington State along with dozens of home care agencies with multiple branches across the State.
We are a proud member of the Adult Family Home Council of Washington and the Adult Family Home Nurse's Association and work with Adult Family Home providers daily.
We offer billing for employers/businesses with more than 25 employees.
Just wanted to let you know I passed both my written exam and skills test this morning...YEA!!!!! Thank you for your assistance throughout the course and for Robin's excellent skills lab. I was thoroughly prepared and ready for any subject matter or skill...Now I will proceed with the delegation course which is waiting for me so you haven't heard the last of me yet!
-Steve D. - HCA Student