PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR VITAL INFORMATION ABOUT RECENT, MAJOR CHANGES TO OUR CORE BASIC TRAINING COURSE THAT ARE EFFECTIVE AUGUST 23RD, 2018!
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NEW CORE BASIC?
Q&A WEBINAR WITH ROBIN VANHYNING FOR EMPLOYERS
We hope you can join us! (No need to pre-register)
Thursday, September 13th - 1pm
Join from PC, Mac, iOS or Android: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/j/1480275858
Or iPhone one-tap:
Dial: +1 (773) 231 9226
Meeting ID: 148 027 5858
Employers: Please use the registration form below to request training classes for your employees. Due to the large volume of students we manage we can no longer take registration requests over the phone. If you prefer, you can download a hard copy of this form HERE and return to us via fax or email. Thank you!
1. Submit the form below which goes directly to our office.
2. If request is received prior to 5pm PST (M-F) the employee will be sent an email with login instructions the same day.
3. If request is received after 5pm PST (M-F) or over the weekend the employee will be sent an email with login instructions the next business day.
4. If the request is urgent please text us at (206) 673-2919 and the on-call Instructor can process your registration request ASAP.
We sincerely ask you to double-check or test the accuracy of the employee's email address before sending it to us.
Billing Policy: We will bill (Due Net 30) organizations with more than 25+ employees. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a billing account. Organizations with less than 25 employees will need to pay upfront by credit card for employee training. Registration requests for established billing accounts will be billed in full upon registration, NOT completion. The exception to this policy is for Dementia & Mental Health Specialty Training. These courses will be billed upon the student's physical attendance in the class. Organizations that do not pay their invoices within 60 days are subject to suspension.
Refund requests made within 30 days of registration:
1. If a student has not yet started an online course or attended any live sessions in the Virtual Classroom, a full refund minus a $3 administrative fee per separate module will be given.
2. Online courses - if a student has started the online course, but not completed it, a 50% credit or refund will be issued.
3. Virtual Classroom (ElectaLive) classes
a) There will be no refund for any virtual classroom modules attended partially or in full.
b) Any modules within a course that have not been attended will be credited in full minus a $3 administrative fee per module
Refund requests made greater than 30 days past registration date:
1. No refunds will be given after 30 days from the registration date.
1. Courses are not transferable.
2. Upon request, we will disclose any fees paid to us for a student's training, even when those fees were paid by an employer. This is required in order to maintain the transparency required by the WorkForce Board of Washington and to retain our licensure as a licensed private vocational school.
3. Students should confirm their employer's policy as it relates to tuition payments, payroll deductions for training, or reimbursement programs. Cornerstone has no access to or knowledge of individual policies or agreements between employers and students.
4. We cannot bill individual Core Basic modules as our small staff would not be able to manage that volume of receivables. If you wish to purchase Core Basic one module at a time (14 modules/$15 per plus Skills Lab/$195) you will need to self-register, see instructions under the Self-Registration tab above.
No Show Policy: When students fail to show up, or cancel with short notice for live classes, it denies a seat to students waiting on standby. Short notice is considered with less than 24 hours notice. Therefore the following no show/short notice cancellation fees are in force:
1. Skills Labs - $40/day
2. Specialty Training (Dementia or Mental Health) - $40/per class
3. Live sessions in the Virtual Classroom - $15/per session
a) For employer paid billing accounts - these fees will be billed to the employer only. Students should be aware that some employers will initiate payroll deductions for no-show or short cancellation fees. You should check with your employer about their specific policy.
b) For self-pay students - these fees will be billed to that student. All fees must be paid before the student will be allowed to reschedule the missed class.
Please make sure you understand this refund policy. We do not make exceptions. Please call our office at 206-673-2919 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Core Basic Resources for Employers:
1. Course Map: Employers may use this document to help plan and track your employee's Core Basic Virtual Classroom modules, etc.
3. Virtual Classroom Basic Schedule: Employers may refer to this document for a quick reference of what days/times we are offering the virtual classes. The most up-to-date schedule will always be available within ElectaLive and employees need to register for their modules within ElectaLive.
Cornerstone exclusively trains the staff for many of the largest senior housing providers (ALF's) in Washington State along with dozens of home care agencies with multiple branches across the State.
We are a proud member of the Adult Family Home Council of Washington and the Adult Family Home Nurse's Association and work with Adult Family Home providers daily.
We offer billing for employers/businesses with more than 25 employees.
Just wanted to let you know I passed both my written exam and skills test this morning...YEA!!!!! Thank you for your assistance throughout the course and for Robin's excellent skills lab. I was thoroughly prepared and ready for any subject matter or skill...Now I will proceed with the delegation course which is waiting for me so you haven't heard the last of me yet!
-Steve D. - HCA Student
Our main office is located in sunny Friday Harbor right up the street from the ferry landing.
We offer Skills Labs for Home Care Aide students (the only part of our 75 hour program that is NOT online) in the following cities: Lynnwood, Bellingham, Kennewick, Spokane and Lacey. We offer Dementia & Mental Health Specialty Training in Lynnwood, Wenatchee and Yakima.
Cornerstone Healthcare Training
PO Box 519
Friday Harbor WA 98250 US
(206) 673-2919 Tel/Fax